[Differential] [Accepted] D3605: Revert "Do not ask for root permissions when it's unnecessary"

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 9 11:22:25 UTC 2016

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  I'd prefer it if you actually fixed it, instead of opting for the simplest solution. Otherwise we may go back to only having a smaller bug, but it would be better to have none.

  You've already done all the research which is 90% of the work, and now it's "just" a case of making sure m_infoToSave is always set for new users right?

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.8