[Differential] [Request, 165 lines] D3571: [effects] Use arg="true" in the kcfg files

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 2 19:31:01 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  By changing all kcfg to have arg="true" we can pass in the same
  KSharedConfigPtr into all effects. This allows to have fake config in
  the tests and in the planned effect demo mode.

  Also it means that we don't have to hardcode the name kwinrc into the
  files. In the configs - where we cannot access the effectshandler - we
  use the define KWIN_CONFIG which gets generated based on the compile
  time arguments.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  effects-singleton-arg

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/integration/effects/slidingpopups_test.cpp
  autotests/mock_effectshandler.cpp
  autotests/mock_effectshandler.h
  effects.cpp
  effects.h
  effects/blur/blur.cpp
  effects/blur/blur.kcfg
  effects/blur/blur_config.cpp
  effects/coverswitch/coverswitch.cpp
  effects/coverswitch/coverswitch.kcfg
  effects/coverswitch/coverswitch_config.cpp
  effects/cube/cube.cpp
  effects/cube/cube.kcfg
  effects/cube/cube_config.cpp
  effects/cube/cubeslide.cpp
  effects/cube/cubeslide.kcfg
  effects/cube/cubeslide_config.cpp
  effects/desktopgrid/desktopgrid.cpp
  effects/desktopgrid/desktopgrid.kcfg
  effects/desktopgrid/desktopgrid_config.cpp
  effects/diminactive/diminactive.cpp
  effects/diminactive/diminactive.kcfg
  effects/diminactive/diminactive_config.cpp
  effects/fallapart/fallapart.cpp
  effects/fallapart/fallapart.kcfg
  effects/flipswitch/flipswitch.cpp
  effects/flipswitch/flipswitch.kcfg
  effects/flipswitch/flipswitch_config.cpp
  effects/glide/glide.cpp
  effects/glide/glide.kcfg
  effects/glide/glide_config.cpp
  effects/kscreen/kscreen.cpp
  effects/kscreen/kscreen.kcfg
  effects/lookingglass/lookingglass.cpp
  effects/lookingglass/lookingglass.kcfg
  effects/lookingglass/lookingglass_config.cpp
  effects/magiclamp/magiclamp.cpp
  effects/magiclamp/magiclamp.kcfg
  effects/magiclamp/magiclamp_config.cpp
  effects/magnifier/magnifier.cpp
  effects/magnifier/magnifier.kcfg
  effects/magnifier/magnifier_config.cpp
  effects/mouseclick/mouseclick.cpp
  effects/mouseclick/mouseclick.kcfg
  effects/mouseclick/mouseclick_config.cpp
  effects/mousemark/mousemark.cpp
  effects/mousemark/mousemark.kcfg
  effects/mousemark/mousemark_config.cpp
  effects/presentwindows/presentwindows.cpp
  effects/presentwindows/presentwindows.kcfg
  effects/presentwindows/presentwindows_config.cpp
  effects/resize/resize.cpp
  effects/resize/resize.kcfg
  effects/resize/resize_config.cpp
  effects/sheet/sheet.cpp
  effects/sheet/sheet.kcfg
  effects/showfps/showfps.cpp
  effects/showfps/showfps.kcfg
  effects/showfps/showfps_config.cpp
  effects/slidingpopups/slidingpopups.cpp
  effects/slidingpopups/slidingpopups.kcfg
  effects/thumbnailaside/thumbnailaside.cpp
  effects/thumbnailaside/thumbnailaside.kcfg
  effects/thumbnailaside/thumbnailaside_config.cpp
  effects/trackmouse/trackmouse.cpp
  effects/trackmouse/trackmouse.kcfg
  effects/trackmouse/trackmouse_config.cpp
  effects/windowgeometry/windowgeometry.cpp
  effects/windowgeometry/windowgeometry.kcfg
  effects/windowgeometry/windowgeometry_config.cpp
  effects/wobblywindows/wobblywindows.cpp
  effects/wobblywindows/wobblywindows.kcfg
  effects/wobblywindows/wobblywindows_config.cpp
  effects/zoom/zoom.cpp
  effects/zoom/zoom.kcfg
  effects/zoom/zoom_config.cpp
  libkwineffects/CMakeLists.txt