[Differential] [Request, 29 lines] D2615: Don't load the system tray containment via two different code paths

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 28 13:04:00 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We have everything we need in Applet::init there is no need to sometimes
  load it then, sometimes in UiReadyConstraint especially as it then
  requires further hacks on the QML side to manage that.

  Should be faster, cleaner and also fixes a warning about binding a layout to a null Item.

TEST PLAN
  Loaded plasmashell with my config
  Loaded plasmashell after deleting my config

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/systemtray/container/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  applets/systemtray/container/systemtraycontainer.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES