[Differential] [Commented On] D2595: Fix comic applet appearance

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 27 13:17:37 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Thanks, but this is isn't the right fix

  comic applet hasn't changed which means it's a change in plasma-framework (probably) fixing it here will still leave potentially 3rd party applets broken, and if it is plasma-framework will still leave it broken for users of Plasma 5.6 or older.

  In theory what should happen is the root item will be used as the full representation if no fullRepresentation exists.

  Once fixed, we can merge this patch anyway, as I hate that undocumented magic above, and this is a lot more readable.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPLASMAADDONS Plasma Addons

EMAIL PREFERENCES