Selecting a Plasma logo

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Mon Aug 22 09:43:24 UTC 2016

As per the Plasma team's request, I have now created a Wiki page with all
submissions as presented in the forum, and - where available - how they would
look in a Panel.
You can find that page here:
https://community.kde.org/KDE_Visual_Design_Group/Plasma_Logo_Contest
Each submission now has a number which should be referenced in the discussion.
It would be even nicer to have a completely standardized presentation, but none
of us had the combination of time and skills necessary to create that.
I hope this helps, anyway.
Cheers,
Thomas