[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D2449: small utility to create L&F packages

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 16 09:54:34 UTC 2016

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> lnflogic.cpp:85
> +
> +    QDBusPendingCallWatcher *watcher = new QDBusPendingCallWatcher(pcall, this);
> +

leaks

> lnflogic.cpp:155
> +    defaultsConfigGroup = KConfigGroup(&defaultsConfigGroup, "DesktopSwitcher");
> +    systemCG = KConfigGroup(KSharedConfig::openConfig(QStringLiteral("kwinrc")), "DesktopSwitcher");
> +    defaultsConfigGroup.writeEntry("LayoutName", systemCG.readEntry("LayoutName", QStringLiteral("org.kde.breeze.desktop")));

That's the wrong group name.
It should be TabBox.

(and if this is copy pastad from somewhere, then fix that too.)

> main.cpp:62
> +    //usually we have an ApplicationWindow here, so we do not need to create a window by ourselves
> +    KDeclarative::QmlObject *obj = new KDeclarative::QmlObject();
> +    obj->setTranslationDomain(packagePath);

leaks

> main.cpp:70
> +    qmlRegisterType<LnfLogic>();
> +    qmlRegisterType<LnfListModel>();
> +

UncreatableType * 2

> main.cpp:72
> +
> +    LnfLogic *lnfLogic = new LnfLogic;
> +    obj->engine()->rootContext()->setContextProperty("lnfLogic", QVariant::fromValue(lnfLogic));

leaks

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMASDK Plasma SDK

EMAIL PREFERENCES