Kirigami build instructions

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Fri Aug 12 17:27:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

glad that you find Kirigami interesting!

Admittedly, we're not very used to our frameworks being used by people with no
prior KDE experience, so yes, we should provide more instructions there.

ECM stands for Extra CMake Modules. Our wiki [1] explains where to get them (if
you are using Linux, your distro should provide a package of them).

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask here or on IRC or Telegram if you have further
questions.

Cheers,

Thomas

[1]