[Differential] [Request, 5,159 lines] D2409: Update Color KCM

ochurlaud (Olivier Churlaud) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 11 15:04:36 UTC 2016

ochurlaud created this revision.
ochurlaud added reviewers: Plasma, mart, andreask, VDG.
ochurlaud set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As discussed with the VDG, the color KCM had to be split in a very simple KCM to choose a color scheme, and a color scheme editor.

  What is here?
  -------------

  - I rewrote/refactor almost all the code so that it's easier to understand (hopefully).
  - I created a standalone app to edit.

  Here are the current issues:
  ----------------------------

  1. I reuse the headers/cpp files of the standalone app in the kcm. It would be better to directly call the app, but then I don't know how to repopulate the list when I'm done with the app (see in KColorCm::on_schemeEditButton_clicked)

  2. The standalone app has not a correct name (How should I call the executable and the app?)

  3. The standalone app doesn't have all the KAboutData + CommandParser things, because I'm a little lazy.

  To test directly, you can use the branch `andreas/kcm_update`

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/colors/CMakeLists.txt