Animate removal from Positioner?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:18:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am creating an alternative plasmoid for tasks and I would like your
wisdom around QML please..

At some point of my code I am using a Grid(Positioner) and a Repeater
for the tasksModel but I can not find any way to animate the removal of
an item from the tasks model. There are add, move, populate transitions
but not for removals..

The only way I had found is to use the ListView component but my list
doesnot need contentWidth and contentHeight because it shows all the
tasks every time... I didnt use Row or Column because the plasmoid when
changes position is the screen becomes vertical or horizontal accordingly...

So do you know any solution to animate the removal of an item from a
positioner item in QML?

with regards,

michail