[Differential] [Commented On] D1479: [Notifications] Limit notification size and add scroll bar if needed

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 3 14:34:56 UTC 2016

broulik added a comment.

  Thanks for your feedback

  > It is possible to scroll one letter to the right, although there is a automatic line break.

  I suppose that's the are the scroll bar occupies, I'll have a look.

  > I do not know if this is intended, but it does not look correct to me: There is a border around the text message text, that is not shown completely. It is only shown on the border, which contains more text.

  This is intentional. This is Plasma's way of telling you "there's more if you scroll in that direction", you can observe the same in eg. Kickoff's application list or the Widget Explorer.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES