[Differential] [Commented On] D1479: [Notifications] Limit notification size and add scroll bar if needed

tillschafer (Till Schäfer) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 3 14:27:54 UTC 2016

tillschafer added a comment.

  There are a few glitches left.

  1. It is possible to scroll one letter to the right, although there is a automatic line break. Compare screenshot "start of message" and "scroll right" to get an idea of the meaning. A guess: the width calculation does not include the scrollbar?

  2. I do not know if this is intended, but it does not look correct to me: There is a border around the text message text, that is not shown completely. It is only shown on the border, which contains more text. Compare the screenshots below. On the first screenshot, the border is only shown below and on the right edge. On the second screenshot it is also shown on the top. On the thirst it is shown on the left and the bottom. I think there should be no border at all

  start of message:
  F215365: regular.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F215365>

  message in the middle:
  F215369: scroll_down.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F215369>