Kirigami: a feature needed for subsurface and api change feedback

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 21 16:59:32 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 06:42:59PM +0200, Marco Martin wrote:

> that's subsurface next to the gallery example app how they look on my laptop:
> http://imgur.com/Ni9fhkD
>
> note the size of the bottom action button and drawer handle.. that
> looks pretty weird

That's weird indeed. Any idea why that is? So there's something that we
are doing wrong...
what's the font size it reports under Devloper->Theme information?

I tried to build the example gallery locally but CMake complains about
missing ECM 0.0.8 - where do I find that?

> to see if there is a difference with the gallery app, you can try it
> on the same android devices that seem to give problems, to see if
> handles appear the same size:
> http://notmart.org/misc/kirigami/QtApp-debug.apk

I'll look at that as well.

> another thing of that apk is that it has the keyboard fix i was
> talking about, that may be helpful as well

Ok.

/D