Kirigami: a feature needed for subsurface and api change feedback

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:42:59 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> We set the font size based on preferences, IIRC - and we use the same
> prefs for desktop and mobile (that's not just laziness - that allows me to
> set up the proxy with the desktop version and then have the mobile version
> built on the same system use those settings).
>
> Could that be what causes the problem?
>
> But that brings us back to the odd sizing of the three buttons on my
> Nexus 7 - does the relative sizing between fonts and buttons on that seem
> different?

that's subsurface next to the gallery example app how they look on my laptop:
http://imgur.com/Ni9fhkD

note the size of the bottom action button and drawer handle.. that
looks pretty weird

to see if there is a difference with the gallery app, you can try it
on the same android devices that seem to give problems, to see if
handles appear the same size:
http://notmart.org/misc/kirigami/QtApp-debug.apk

another thing of that apk is that it has the keyboard fix i was
talking about, that may be helpful as well

--
Marco Martin