another Kirigami issue - overlap of header and listview

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 19 21:06:30 UTC 2016

It feels like I'm the only one posting things like this here... should this go somewhere else?

Same situation as usual. I have a ListView that's in a ScrollablePage. If I click/tap on the name of that page in the header, we scroll to the top. Makes sense - except that our scroll ends at a different spot compared to when we drag the list to the top (or drag beyond the overshoot and let go). The latter always appears to have the top item aligned with the header, but when I tap on the header and have scrollTopAnimation run to: 0, then the header overlaps the top element in the ListView.

A patch like this seems to fix the problem