[Differential] [Request, 1 line] D1338: Fix null values in currency conversion

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 7 00:01:00 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We would check if the string (unit1) matched any known units (s) using a
  case insensitve compare.

  If it did, we would treat that as a valid unit and pass it on to
  KUnitConversion, but unfortunately that is case senstive, and then fails
  to find anything.

  This fixes the case of the user typed unit to be correct.

TEST PLAN
  Ran krunner with "640 gbp in eur" it now returns the same as "640 GBP
  in EUR" .
  debug in kunitconversion shows it now has a valid unit ID for the first
  query.
  (the result is still utterly wrong, but it's one problem less)

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPLASMAADDONS Plasma Addons

BRANCH
  master