A Plasma Vision draft

Jens Reuterberg jensreu at kolabnow.com
Mon Apr 4 23:21:44 UTC 2016

On the one hand I fell in love with the word "nimble" (We have to do something
cool based on words like "nimble" and "swift" one day - I don't know what but
I will bribe you till you do it Sebas, we can't let those two words get to
some marketing department somewhere)

On the other David has some good points - "performant" although fiddly is a
better word I think.

Also this thread is GOLD - keep the critique coming everyone I am taking notes
like paper is going out of style.