A Plasma Vision draft

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Apr 4 14:04:30 UTC 2016

On 4 April 2016 at 14:58, Jens Reuterberg <jensreu at kolabnow.com> wrote:
> Thanks for feedback! :)
>
>> First, it looks very professional, nice :)
>> one thing tough , is the underline of the words, the red underline may look
>> like a spellcheck error (i'm wondering if something else could be used
>> instead of an underline, like bullets, those icons in small, or just a
>> background..)
>
> Yes now that you say it it does look like a spelling check going on :D Ok ok
> this calls for some experimentation. Will edit that
>
> But the text? What do you think about the text?

I'm not convinced performant is a word although it seems to be used
for computer jargon

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/38945/what-is-wrong-with-the-word-performant

The main part which surprises me is the user profile for professional
users. I guess you've thought about who that includes and who it
excludes?  How does it differentiate us from the competition?

Jonathan