Activities UI, take 5 (at least :) )

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Sep 21 17:27:07 UTC 2015

> what it's still needed in that branch in order to merge?

This is a different branch.

Thre only thing not merged from /that/ branch is the window drag and
drop. That thing I want to recreate since I'm not satisfied by how it
worked (and there has been some discussion on FKO regarding that).

If nothing better comes from FKO discussions, I'll restart working on
that as soon as this part is finished.

Ch
Cheerio,
Ivan