RFC: activity pager in kdeplasma-addons

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:17:40 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 20 October 2015, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > how would you feel this applet to be added to kdeplasma-addons?
>
> Not a fan of the spacial activities idea, but I do get that some people
> like it.
>
> I say go for it.

one thing I think is quite important for me that you greenflag it, is: do you
think this may cause problems in the future concerning your plans? either this
applet breaking or making more difficult to implement stuff that you have in
mind?

If this is not the case, i would go for it as just a small, nice, non default
addition

--
Marco Martin