SoK Plasmoids

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 10:59:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

I will do some Mentor tasks for Season of KDE. Most tasks will be
design (icon) stuff. But I would like to make some plasmoid tasks, BUT
I can't be the only Mentor for this. So if someone will support me it
would be great. In addition I'm not that happy with the plasmoid
scaling e.g. in the calculator the fonts are to small in my point of
view.

So long story short, can I open some plasmoid tasks where the existing
plasmoids will get an simple rework and in an second step start with
some new plasmoids.

thanks
Andreas Kainz