Common purpose for the Plasma team, and VDG

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:38:29 UTC 2015

as I start the discussion I have to say a few words

1. I understand you. I understand that big changes are a problem and
collaboration  is not that easy.

2. I start  this discussion to have in the end an better cooperation. I am
not happy with the process now cause I don't know how it works. an APP
programmer go to the forum and ask for some specific help e.g. need an app
icon. then we ask do you want some ui stuff too. no don't have the time now
maybe later.

the thing is that we are depanded to an programmer but the programmer isn't
related and when we make something by alone like the plasma theme or icons
we  get the message you have to ask first.

how ask us before it was pushed to master?

all I want to say was that there is an unbalance.

andreas k