Plasma 5.5 Release Anouncements

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Nov 8 13:16:43 UTC 2015

With the proposed no-delay beta, that means we need to start on our release
anouncement already.

Can everyone write down their big changes that are coming in 5.5 that they
made that are worthy of being highlighted in the dot article.

Ideally write something into the linked notes page with a sentence or two.
Otherwise reply  here and someone else can write something

https://notes.kde.org/p/plasma_5_5

Feel free to edit any of the placeholder nonsense I wrote.

Martin K, can you make screenshots again? Ideally by the end of Monday so
we have room for a round of emergency bug fixes on them.

Martin G, can you give us a big uplifiting paragraph about wayland.

David