Plasma 5 is awesome...and some help required with build instructions

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:34:03 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:30 PM, David Edmundson <
david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> But someone who wrote this must have been a Kubuntu user, there is a list
> of dependencies.

That was added by me about 2 weeks ago when I tried to follow
that setup as well on a clean system where I had to figure out all
the deps. So I thought it might come handy to others and added
it there.

Nevertheless, I also hit the same problem as you did. I didn't solve
it yet because my laptop has other (more severe) issues with
Linux currently.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer