testing the single QQmlEngine plasmashell

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Fri Jun 12 21:21:40 UTC 2015

Am Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2015, 09:48:55 schrieb Marco Martin:
> And it's now merged in master, meaning that should be in 5.4, feel
> free to test and search for problems ;)

Looks like many translations are broken for me now. At first I thought it was
just a co-incidence but now that I updated my plasma-framework et al the UI is
mostly English again (Kickoff tabs, Plasma NM, ktp plasmoid, klipper). Task
manager context menus, the toolboxes, and settings dialogs seem fine, though.