Phabricator for Plasma Mobile

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jul 29 09:29:49 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've attended the phabricator BoF at Akademy today, and I'd like to try it for
Plasma Mobile, with the prospect of moving everything Plasma there in due
time.

This does exclude bugzilla for now, since phab isn't really suitable for this
yet. So bugs would remain to go into phab, tasks, projects, planning and
especially reviews go through phabricator.

As I'll only be back in the office next week, can someone play around with it
and look if it works for us, and provide feedback, positive and negative?

Also, comments welcome...

sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org