Photos from Plasma Mobile Design BoF

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Mon Jul 27 15:55:37 UTC 2015

So we had a rather good BoF about the Plasma Mobile about ideas and concepts,
the HIG will be expanded during time and as for now this is a work in process.

Some things are rather hectic to do:
1) We need to change the webpage as it seems as if it may infringe on Spotify
trademarks. Will try to get access for Ken at the VDG to do one as fast as
humanly possible - following the communication notes written at the BoF
2) We need to set a better icon and logo asap as the one we have is lacking
and since its spread fairly quick this must happen quickly so it doesn't
settle in all communication

(I'd like to thank all involved - and if you're at Akademy and want to talk
more about Mobile Design, go to the VDG room and talk)

Photos, will send out a written out version of the notes as soon as their done
with further notes.

/Jens