Moving plasmaengineexplorer to plasma-framework?

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:18:04 UTC 2015

Hello!

So at moment plasmaengineexplorer is provided by plasmate which is not
released at moment. Also IMHO it makes sense to move
plasmaengineexplorer to plasma-frameowork repo due to the fact that is
important tool to debug dataengine.

So I went ahead and I made the move locally and pushed the repo to
plasma-framework clone [1], it includes total 66 commits from plasmate
repo

Everything seems to work fine.. compiles builds installs and works :)

Thanks!

PS: This is first time I have made any move between git repo, so if I
am wrong somewhere sorry..

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fplasma-framework%2Fbshah%2Fplasma-framework-engineexplorer.git&a=tree&hb=9898e1be4f4d6be7ec51be6d7fe4580a94faa6b4

--
Bhushan Shah