Papercuts from review at sprint

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 17:45:27 UTC 2015

On Monday, February 23, 2015 08:00:40 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> On Saturday 21 February 2015 17:56:38 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > * Whatsthis (?) button in the window decoration is almost never used (can
> > this button be either hidden, or shown conditionally)
>
> The button is only shown if the window provides context help. So it is
> already  quite conditionally. Where is that a problem?

We took the note when looking at systemsettings. The overview page gets the
question mark in the toolbar, yet when I hover with the ? cursor, context help
is nowhere to be found.

I guess that's one example, there may be others. It made us question the
usefulness of that question mark button in the window decoration.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org