theme mixing

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Wed Feb 11 20:52:48 UTC 2015

Well there was talk about some easy way to edit colors and spacing of
individual SVG-files (I mean it IS reaaally complex to edit themes)...
Might be worth looking into?

Pedro: I can only suggest that you try to edit them in Karbon instead
of Inkscape since it contains a better sorting of objects in files.
(although saving it is a pest in Karbon)