Noto fonts screw my system, please stop forcing fonts upon me!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Dec 18 12:41:36 UTC 2015

Let me step in here.

On Friday, December 18, 2015 00:42:50 Mark Gaiser wrote:
> If i report font issues, nobody is looking at them anyway. See [1] for
> oxygen.

Mark,

That's a hurtful accusation, and it's not the first time you stray way out of
line in this thread.  Before you learn to do better than that, you have no
place on this list.

This is the time where you should take a long walk, think about how to work
with other developers in a respectful way and perhaps re-read the manifesto
critically and compare it to your actual behaviour.

I, and a few others are fed up with the behaviour you are exposing. Please
consider yourself not welcome until that has changed significantly and you've
learnt to contribute something to Plasma in a meaningful way, along with
established standards how we interact.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org