Arch based plasma-mobile image for x86_64

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 02:33:55 UTC 2015

Hello!

I am happy to announce First alpha release of Arch based plasma-phone image

To start plasma-mobile write this ISO file to usb stick and boot from it.
Once you have booted you will be autologged in the phablet user. Enter
kwinwrapper command to start the plasma-mobile

md5sum : e7e47084b3e91a33a1257037dc528532
shasum : 22d8bf84aae11ee961fad3524e3d20ca6ea535bd

Errata:

- Less applications : this image is served as PoC currently and not all
  applications you see in Plasma mobile are included. But next release will
  have new applications

- After sometime session soft-panics, this is due to less space available.
  Currently I enforce cow_spacesize to 2G but however this seems not to work
  more investigation under progress.

- Autostart of plasma-mobile disabled : due to debugging purpose and above
  mentioned bug plasma-mobile session auto start is disabled and you have to
  enter kwinwrapper command to start plasma-mobile

Bug reports and feature requests welcome :
https://github.com/bhush9/plasma-arch/issues

Enjoy!

Next release on next Sunday, hopefully! :)

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io