Plasma Mobile Vision, intended personas & meeting notes

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Mon Aug 10 21:00:51 UTC 2015

Thanks for writing that up, Jens!
I agree that it was very productive indeed.

These are all just our initial version of things, of course. Nothing is set in
stone. This is a vision for the whole team, which can only effective if the
whole team can identify with it.

So please, comment away, suggestions welcome! "Great vision, I'd keep exactly
the way it is!" would be fine, too, so we know people have read it and agree
with it
Once the discussion slows down and it appears we have come to an agreement,
we'll officially publish it with all the bells and whistles it deserves.

Looking forward to your thoughts,
Thomas