Splitting (Muon) Discover from muon repository

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Aug 5 11:26:12 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 05, 2015 at 01:05:54PM +0200, Aleix Pol wrote:
> If the branching is today, we're probably too late already. On the
> other hand waiting for the stable branches will mean that some
> projects will disappear at some point on the stable releases (or we'll
> have to wait until right before Plasma 5.5).
>
> If you think it's worth it, I can work on it today.

I'm a bit confused by this.  Branching is tomorrow, I think my
preferred way would be to include muon all together in Plasma 5.4 and
you can do the splitting after branching tomorrow.  If you prefer not
to have Muon Package Manager released with 5.4 would can do the repo
splitting today si estas rapido.

Jonathan