PIM Sprint this Weekend

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Wed Apr 8 07:37:54 UTC 2015

In data mercoledì 8 aprile 2015 09:06:05, Martin Steigerwald ha scritto:

> I do think its good to have a feature complete, i.e. with search, Akonadi
> for Plasma 5, *before* Akonadinext is ready. Thats the sole point I am
> trying to make.

At one of the latest PIM meeting (disclaimer: I just lurked ;) it was decided
to wait for akonadi-next. If you're at the PIM sprint, you may want to talk to
the interested parties directly.

Current outcome with akonadi-next, IIRC, is start of 2016 at the earliest, but
here I may be totally wrong.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter