Minutes Monday Plasma Hangout

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Wed Sep 17 19:20:49 UTC 2014

On 15.09.2014 13:11, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Announcement:
>      Freeze coming up: https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_5
 > [...]
> Marco:
 > [...]
> - will send email about freeze and -related process

Just for clarification: There seems to be some confusion
over whether the freeze for 5.1 is this week or next week.

The linked wiki page lists 2014-09-25 as freeze date
(next week) and several people have things in flight
that are scheduled around that, including me and apol
(who is working on some things planned Kicker
functionality depends on).

I.e. I plan to merge additional features + messages
before the scheduled freeze date next week.

Cheers,
Eike