Plasma Plugin Loading

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 14:27:57 UTC 2014

I think we're all a bit uncertain because there's uncertainty lower in
the stack. JSON + cache is the best of both worlds, but given we don't
have the cache.. it's a mixed bag.

Akademy is next week, it's been added as part of our BOF agenda, and
we'll bump it to be the top priority topic and hopefully have some
concrete answers of what's happening elsewhere. We'll then post an
update and plans on the mailing list after that.

Lets wait till then before anyone continues this thread any further.

David