Baloo - Not Indexing everything by default

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Thu Oct 16 11:57:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

> * Desktop, Documents, Videos, Pictures and Music. All of these are xdg user
> directories.

The only reason I actually index my kf5 folder with all the git clones in it,
is because Dolphin doesn't properly fallback when searching non-indexed
locations and then it won't find anything (in fact, I'm still a heavy user of
KFind because of these shortcomings). If that were smarter, we could safely
limit Baloo to the folders you mentioned.

Cheers,
Kai Uwe