Breeze dark theme white edge outlines

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:25:20 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 01 October 2014 16:21:03 Andrew Lake wrote:
> For anyone using the breeze dark theme, I've been meaning for a while to
> make some adjustments so that the edges aren't quite so pronounced and high
> contrast. It looks this way because it's currently using the same svgs (and
> edge highlights) from the normal breeze theme svgs.
>
> I have changes ready to push to reduce that high contrast edge outline, but
> I wanted to check to see if there was anyone that was particularly wedded
> to the those white outlines before I do. I'd do up a screen shot but just
> imagine those bright white outlines turned all the way down.
>
> Holler if anyone has any objections. :-)

does the change involve duplicating the svgs?

I quite like them as well, also i prefer duplication of images to be as little
as possible (just yesterday i fixed some graphics glitches exactly in that,
means next time work gets to be done double of the times)

I am not that opposed to it, but if it has to be done i would prefer a way
that doesn't duplicate svgs (that should be possible)

--
Marco Martin