Breeze icon theme structure

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:58:02 UTC 2014

Marco,

The upstream repo for the breeze theme (
https://github.com/NitruxSA/plasma-next-icons) has a quite different
directory structure than the one in the KDE breeze repo (which is much
simpler). It's been that way from the start.

Anyway wasn't sure of the reasons for the difference in directory structure
so when I update the KDE repo, I attempt to put the icons from the upstream
repo in the directories that I think makes sense. It's no problem to keep
doing this, but is there any reason to not use the upstream repo directory
structure? Uri has some very specific reasons for that structure and I'm
not sure if I'm breaking the icon theme when I attempt to do the updates to
the KDE repo.

Thanks for any help,
Andrew