Plasma Next visual polish feedback from VDG core folks

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Sat May 24 00:21:16 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I just had a quick question. If I have some feedback on areas to visually
polish up for the Plasma Next release, should I file a bug or just share
them via the email list?

I honestly would rather just pitch in and submit review requests for
patches but, unfortunately, I just don't have the bandwidth to do that. And
*really* I hate being that guy in the peanut gallery yapping on about
visuals and not pitching in to try to fix them. But I also didn't want to
just be silent if the feedback would be useful.

Anyway, let me know your preference.

Thanks for your help and patience,
Andrew Lake