Icons for Paste Bin and Paste

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri May 23 11:38:49 UTC 2014

On Friday, May 23, 2014 13:24:20 Jens wrote:
> I know that the work with global login is appearently rather
> frustrating (as I've heard from you guys) since Google and
> Facebook and Twitter all enjoy to swap stuff around making one
> method completely useless after a short while.
>
> Marco if you feel like it lets talk more via G+ about this. I posted
> about it recently (the Cloudbox thing) and it garnered some
> interest... its just that we're all stressed enough at this point with
> other things
>
> I'll finish the icon thing and then get outside (my husband is free
> from work today, the weather is insanely good and I need to get
> outside at some point)

Just strikes me, we have this Share icon for share-like-connect. Quick share
is about sharing, and the symbol used for that on most mobile platforms is the
three dots with interconnecting lines [0]. Perhaps cloud and paperclip are the
wrong metaphores?

[0] http://www.clker.com/clipart-share-icon.html

sebas