Icons for Paste Bin and Paste

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Fri May 23 11:03:33 UTC 2014

Oh awesome... TBH I've been thinking of talking to Albert Vaca and
some other guys about doing some unified "Sharing"/"Cloudbox"
thing... and then market the SHIT out of it.

(This is waaaay OT but the Pastebin was one of the things that
attracted me directly to KDE in the first place. It's such an
awesome feature if you work with images all day long AND its so
damn intuitive. Just grab a thing and then drop it there. Awesome.
Anyway we should make a unified thing just to have a killer feature
and then push for it so hard it goes out the other side)

On Friday 23 May 2014 12.19.04 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Thursday, May 22, 2014 19:33:40 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > On Thursday 22 May 2014 19:17:22 Jens wrote:
> > > Ah the issue that there are TWO pastebin, one good for
images (of
> > > all kinds, including the link above btw) as well as text and one
not
> > > so good that is just for text
> > >

> > > Perhaps a paperclip instead of the image then?
> >
> > Oh, sorry, I was spewing nonsense. Of course the applet is for
both text
> > and  images. I think the name is quite misleading because
Pastebin (the