Icons for Paste Bin and Paste

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Tue May 20 18:36:50 UTC 2014

I'm on it will contact Uri, I know he's busy but I have a nasty work day
tomorrow so one little icon wont hurt.

Also as an aside: as you all got on your own (and I forgot to write, sry
everyone) was that since its in the panel and not an application icon the
actual icon should be monochrome.
Sry for missing to say that :)