Qt Quick Controls style

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon May 12 14:23:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Jan Grulich <jgrulich at redhat.com> wrote:
> I just tested it with our fresh QML version of kde-nm-connection editor and I
> found two issues:

Personally I think you're still far better off using QWidgets for
anything outside plasma space.
Your life will be much easier.

> 1) Headers in TableView don't have visible sort indicators

Have you set

sortIndicatorVisible: true on the tableView
it defaults to false.

If it's still broken please file a bug here with a simple reproducible case:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

> 2) Menu and Toolbar don't have icons, not sure whether this is an issue, but
> when I use default style, I have Icon + Text + Shortcut in each menu item and
> just Icon in toolbar item. With this style I have Text + Shortcut in menu item
> and just Text in Toolbar item.

I'm not sure if that's a bug on our side or not. I'll look.

David