Qt Quick Controls style

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Mon May 12 13:49:53 UTC 2014

I just tested it with our fresh QML version of kde-nm-connection editor and I
found two issues:

1) Headers in TableView don't have visible sort indicators
2) Menu and Toolbar don't have icons, not sure whether this is an issue, but
when I use default style, I have Icon + Text + Shortcut in each menu item and
just Icon in toolbar item. With this style I have Text + Shortcut in menu item
and just Text in Toolbar item.

I have the latest version from Andrew's scratch repo, but I'm not sure whether
is there a newer version somewhere. You can see how it looks here [1] and how
it looks with the default style [2].

[1] - http://imgur.com/MCKDBYQ
[2] - http://imgur.com/YX0fCXm

Cheers,