Just a screenshot of Plasma Next so far

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:46:31 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Mark Gaiser <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be possible to make that a bit more subtje? Right now easily
> notice the blue border while it serves no real function. Sure, it
> tells me that the white rectangle has focus, but that is only valuable
> information if you can have multiple places that have focus. As in
> multiple white rectangles.

Not disagreeing about making it more subtle, but I do disagree about the
"serves no real function" part.
There are several other widgets in Dolphin that can have focus:
- The other "white rectangle" if you're in split view.
- Side panel (Places etc.).
- Terminal.
- Breadcrumb bar.

But as said, I would also support a more subtle focus hint.

Hans