Just a screenshot of Plasma Next so far

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 01:03:09 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Jens Reuterberg <jens at ohyran.se> wrote:
> Just so you can see how awesome it is right now... Yes yes, you can start
> buying us in the VDG chocolate now :)
>
> (Via Andrew "The Mythical Design Machine" Lake)
>
> http://wstaw.org/m/2014/05/11/loving_it.png

Just some feedback on the blue border in the dolphin window (the blue
border surrounding the white* rectangle that contains the
files/folders).

Would it be possible to make that a bit more subtje? Right now easily
notice the blue border while it serves no real function. Sure, it
tells me that the white rectangle has focus, but that is only valuable
information if you can have multiple places that have focus. As in
multiple white rectangles.

Another thing i noticed is that dolphin is the currently active
window. Also in the taskbar. However, the entry in the taskbar could
really use a bit more contrast difference. Or a brighter blue line.
Just to clearly show the user which entry is currently active.

* i keep saying "white", but the rectangle isn't actually white. It
seems like a very soft grey tint.

Just my feedback :)