Plasma 5?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:21:11 UTC 2014

On Monday 05 May 2014, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> The baseline, to use "Plasma" as the brand, and only refer to the version
> as a technicality should of course stay the same.
>
> Why do I think 5 is better than 2014.6, or <year>.<month of release>?

After trying (with not much success) to use publicly the next/2014.06 scheme,
I have to agree that I would feel more confortable with either Plasma 5 or
Plasma 2
To me either of which wouldn't make much difference, it's true tough that
looks less confusing if it has the same number as frameworks and Qt

--
Marco Martin