Notifications in Next

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon Mar 24 16:27:01 UTC 2014

Am 24.03.2014 16:13:12, schrieb Thomas Pfeiffer:
> That sounds to me like it makes sense. CC'ing Heiko to see if he spots a
> problem with it I might have missed.> @autistici.org>> @autistici.org

The HIG should be restrictive in my opinion. It requires notification to be small with only a few lines. Scrollbars violates this requirement by design, but its better than resizing the panel. Another idea is to abbreviate the text merciless, perhaps with ellipsis. App dev that makes text verbose should care about the action on click, that means I expect to read the full text in this case.
About SNI and notification we should define clearly when something belongs to a particular category.