(GSoC 2014) Plasma Media Center/Integrate with Plasma Next (with additional ideas)

Алексей Андреев yetanotherandreyev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:29:24 UTC 2014

Hello, Shantanu! Thank you very much for the answer! I got similar advices
with others projects and understood my mistakes :) Going to focus better on
one or two proposals (guess it will be Plasma Media Center and Kontact
Touch People) and start with junior jobs and fixing bugs as soon as
possible, thank you again! :)